How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best poe switches . We would recommend using Ubiquiti Networks USW-24-POE Gen 2 120W UniFi Managed Gigabit Layer 2 Ethernet Switch with SFP, 24x RJ45 Ports as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Top 9 best poe switches review:
Ubiquiti Networks USW-24-POE Gen 2 120W UniFi Managed Gigabit Layer 2 Ethernet Switch with SFP, 24x RJ45 Ports
1 used from $499.99
- Total Number of Network Ports: 24
- Uplink Port: Yes
- Modular: Yes
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 16 x Gigabit Ethernet PoE+
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 8 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
TP-Link TL-SG1005P V2 | 5 Port Gigabit PoE Switch | 4 PoE+ Ports @65W | Desktop | Plug & Play | Sturdy Metal w/ Shielded Ports | Fanless | Limited Lifetime Protection | QoS & IGMP Snooping | Unmanaged
- 【Flexible Full Gigabit 5-Port PoE Configuration】4x PoE+ (802.3at/af) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 ports providing up to 30W per port and total PoE power budget of 65W, together w/ 1x Gigabit Non-PoE Port for high-speed connections
- 【Plug and Play】Easy setup with no software installation or configuration needed
- 【Advanced Software Features】Prioritize your traffic and guarantee high quality of video or voice data transmission with Port-based 802.1p/DSCP QoS and IGMP Snooping
- 【Sturdy Metal Case】Durable metal casing and desktop/wall-mounting design are well-suited for different environments
- 【Reliable and Quiet】IEEE 802.3X flow control provides reliable data transfer and Fanless design ensures quiet operation
Meraki Go by Cisco | 48 Port PoE Network Switch | Cloud Managed | Power over Ethernet | [GS110-48P-HW-US]
- EASY TO SET-UP AND MANAGE: Connect devices securely, 24/7 port visibility, and simple cloud management with the Meraki Go mobile app; easily add multiple admins to help manage your networking equipment
- POWER OVER ETHERNET: 48x 1GB PoE | 2x 1GB Uplinks
- PEACE OF MIND: Alerts for connectivity problems and remote troubleshooting tools when needed
- FEATURES FOR BUSINESSES: Apply bulk settings to switch ports, enable/disable PoE on each port, VLANs, QoS
- ALL-INCLUSIVE WITH NO SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED: Automatic updates, mobile app management and tech support included; mount and screw kit, GS110-48P, QSG, PSU in the box
TP-Link TL-SF1005P V2 | 5 Port Fast Ethernet PoE Switch | 4 PoE+ Ports @67W | Desktop | Plug & Play | Sturdy Metal w/ Shielded Ports | Fanless | Limited Lifetime Protection | Extend & Priority Mode
- 【Flexible 5-Port PoE Configuration】4x PoE+ (802.3at/af) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 ports providing up to 30W per port and total PoE power budget of 65W, together w/ 1x Non-PoE Port for stable connections.
- 【Plug and Play】Easy setup with no software installation or configuration needed.
- 【Extend Mode】Up to 250m data and power PoE transmission range under Extend Mode, ideal for surveillance system (Speed will be downgraded to 10 Mbps).
- 【Priority Mode】Support Priority mode for ports 1-2, guarantee high quality of video or voice data transmission.
- 【Sturdy Metal Case】Durable metal casing and desktop/wall-mounting design are well-suited for different environments.
NETGEAR 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged PoE Switch (GS108LP) - with 8 x PoE+ @ 60W Upgradeable, Desktop, Wall Mount or Rackmount, and Limited Lifetime Protection
3 used from $82.18
- 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 8 PoE+ ports with 60W total power budget, and expandable to 123W (with separately purchased power supply module)
- Simple plug-and-play setup with no software to install or configuration needed
- Supports desktop, wall or rackmount placement, and includes all the necessary mounting hardware in the box
- Energy efficient design compliant with IEEE802.3az
BV-Tech 26 Port PoE+ Managed Switch (24 PoE+ Ports | 2 Gigabit Ethernet or SFP Uplink) - 220W - 802.3at
- 24 PoE+ Ports at 10/100Mbps each
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet or SFP Uplinks at 10/100/1000Mbps each
- 240W Max Power – Hi-PoE up to 60W on Ports 1/2, up to 30W on all other ports
- Layer 2 Web Managed Switch with up to 820ft (250m) PoE transmission
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – 30-day Money-Back Guarantee with 1 Year Warranty
TP-Link TL-SG2428P Jetstream 28-Port Gigabit Smart Switch with 24-Port PoE+, 4 SFP Slots (250 Watt Budget, Centralized Cloud Management Omada SDN, and Intelligent Monitoring)
2 used from $389.99
- 250W PoE Budget: 24 802.3at/af-compliant PoE+ ports with a total power supply of 250 W; IPv6 support with dual IPv4/IPv6 stack, MLD snooping, IPv6 neighbor discovery.
- Full Gigabit Ports: 24 gigabit PoE+ ports and 4 gigabit SFP Slots provide high-speed connections.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Static Routing: Helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources; Optimize Voice and Video Applications: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping.
- Robust Security Strategies: IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, Radius Authentication, and more.
Cisco Business CBS350-48P Managed Switch, 48 Port GE, PoE, 4x1G SFP, Limited Lifetime Protection (CBS350-48P-4G)
- SWITCH PORTS: 48-Port 10/100/1000 + 4 x 1GE SFP
- SIMPLE: Intuitive Cisco Business Dashboard or on-box U/I simplifies network operations and automates lifecycle management
- POWER-OVER-ETHERNET: 48 PoE ports with 370W total power budget, PoE, PoE+
- ENHANCED SECURITY: IP-MAC port biding detects and blocks deliberate network attacks. IPv6 First Hop Security provides unparalleled protection against a vast range of address spoofing and man-in-the-middle attacks on IPv6 networks
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Elegant and compact design, ideal for installation outside of wiring closet such as retail stores, open plan offices, and classrooms
TP-Link TL-SG3428XMP | Jetstream 24 Port Gigabit Smart Managed L2+ PoE switch | 24 PoE+ Port @384W, 4 10GE SFP+ Slots | Omada SDN Integrated | IPv6 and Static Routing | Limited Lifetime Protection
- 【10G Lightning-Fast Uplink】4× 10 Gbps SFP+ slots enable high-bandwidth connectivity and non-blocking switching capacity.
- 【Flexible PoE Port Configuration】24× PoE+(802.3at/af) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 ports providing up to 30W per port, total PoE budget 380W, w/ 4× 10GE SFP+ slots.
- 【Integrated into Omada SDN】Omada's Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including switches, access points & gateways with multiple control options offered - Omada Hardware controller, Omada Software Controller or Omada Cloud-based controller*(Contact TP-Link for Cloud-based controller plan details). Standalone mode also applies.
- 【Cloud Access】Remote cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites-all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- 【Enhance Network Security】Advanced security features include 802.1Q VLAN, IP-MAC-Port binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X radius authentication and more.
Top poe switches brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the poe switches from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the poe switches I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying poe switches
There are some things you should consider when buying a poe switches. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a poe switches. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
Make a list of the things you want in your poe switches and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most poe switchess fall within the price range of $ 524.94 to $ 519.86. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Ubiquiti Networks USW-24-POE Gen 2 120W UniFi Managed Gigabit Layer 2 Ethernet Switch with SFP, 24x RJ45 Ports.
If you want something medium range, choose TP-Link TL-SF1005P V2 | 5 Port Fast Ethernet PoE Switch | 4 PoE+ Ports @67W | Desktop | Plug & Play | Sturdy Metal w/ Shielded Ports | Fanless | Limited Lifetime Protection | Extend & Priority Mode. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the TP-Link TL-SG2428P Jetstream 28-Port Gigabit Smart Switch with 24-Port PoE+, 4 SFP Slots (250 Watt Budget, Centralized Cloud Management Omada SDN, and Intelligent Monitoring)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the poe switches you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is TP-Link TL-SG2428P Jetstream 28-Port Gigabit Smart Switch with 24-Port PoE+, 4 SFP Slots (250 Watt Budget, Centralized Cloud Management Omada SDN, and Intelligent Monitoring)
3. The brand
Buying the poe switches from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your poe switches to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a poe switches from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
What is the best poe switches?
The best poe switches is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Ubiquiti Networks USW-24-POE Gen 2 120W UniFi Managed Gigabit Layer 2 Ethernet Switch with SFP, 24x RJ45 Ports
Are there any good deals on poe switches?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best poe switches and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest poe switches?
Although most of the cheaper poe switches do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on TP-Link TL-SG2428P Jetstream 28-Port Gigabit Smart Switch with 24-Port PoE+, 4 SFP Slots (250 Watt Budget, Centralized Cloud Management Omada SDN, and Intelligent Monitoring)
Where can I buy the poe switches?
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best poe switches
We hope you liked the poe switchess that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,