How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen optoma short throw projectors . We would recommend using Optoma GT1080HDR Short Throw Gaming Projector | Enhanced Gaming Mode for 1080P 120Hz Gaming at 8.4ms | 4K UHD Support | Play HDR for 4K and 1080P | High 3800 lumens for Day & Night Gaming, White as it is a high-quality product
Top 9 best optoma short throw projectors review:
Optoma GT1080HDR Short Throw Gaming Projector | Enhanced Gaming Mode for 1080P 120Hz Gaming at 8.4ms | 4K UHD Support | Play HDR for 4K and 1080P | High 3800 lumens for Day & Night Gaming, White
8 used from $699.99
- HDR COMPATIBLE: HDR10 technology (with 4K input) enable brighter whites and deeper black levels; a 6-segment color wheel (RYGCWB) produces accurate color with sRGB and REC. 709 color profile
- Fast response time: enhanced gaming mode enables Lightning-fast response time of 8. 4ms with a 120Hz refresh rate
- Short throw lens: experience a large 120" Image projected from 4 feet away, allowing placement closer to the screen – ideal for smaller spaces and easier installation
- Bright, razor-sharp images: 3, 800 Lumens, 50, 000: 1 contrast ratio, and full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) Enable a detailed, clear image
- Long lamp life: Enjoy up to 15, 000 hours of lamp life enabling an average of 4 hours of viewing time every day 10 plus years. Projection distance - 1. 3’ – 11. 3’
Optoma EH412ST Short Throw 1080P HDR Professional Projector | Super Bright 4000 Lumens | Business Presentations, Classrooms, or Meeting Rooms | 15,000 Hour lamp Life | Speaker Built in | Portable
3 used from $886.34
- Short throw lens: experience a large 120" Image projected from 4. 5 feet away, at throw ratio 0. 5: 1; short throw Projectors allow placement closer to the screen making it ideal for more smaller spaces and easier installation
- High brightness: enjoy 4, 000 lumens of brightness in well-lit meeting rooms, conference rooms, training rooms, classrooms and more
- 4K HDR input: enjoy vibrant colors, Brighter whites, deeper black levels and sharper images when paired with the latest 4K HDR video sources or 1080P hdr gaming contents
- Vivid color: 50, 000: 1 contrast and the serge color profile enables rich accurate color, based on the primaries of rec. 709 HDTV specification when used with a PC, Mac, or any serge compatible source
- EXTENSIVE CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS: The EH412ST features an array of connectivity options including 2 x HDMI, VGA in and out, audio-in and out, RS232, and USB-A
Optoma GT5600 Ultra Short Throw Gaming and Movie Projector, 3600 Lumens for Ambient Lighting, Easy Setup with Auto Keystone, 100-in Image from Only a Few Inches Away
- ULTRA-SHORT THROW: Experience a large 100" diagonal image projected from only inches away with an ultra-short throw lens; ultra short throw projectors allow placement close to the screen or wall providing easy cable management and an unobstructed projected image from foot traffic or objects
- INCREDIBLE PICTURE QUALITY: Enjoy bright, razor-sharp images with 3, 600 lumens, 20, 000: 1 contrast ratio, and 1080p resolution
- EASY IMAGE SET-UP: The auto keystone sensors and four-corner correction ensure a sharp, detailed image for quick, trouble-free set-up; when the projector or table is bumped, the image will refocus instantly
- LONG LAMP LIFE: Enjoy up to 15, 000 hours of lamp life enabling an average of 4 hours of viewing time every day 10+ years
- FULL 3D: The GT5600 displays true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray Disc players, 3D broadcasting, and the latest-generation game consoles. Support for 144Hz rapid-refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker-free images; 3D glasses required
Optoma CinemaX P2 Ultra Short Throw 4K UHD Laser Projector for Home Theater | 3000 Lumens | Superior Image with Laser & 6-Segment Color Wheel | Smart | Integrated Soundbar | Works with Alexa & Google
6 used from $2,699.00
- 4K UHD plus HDR10: Enjoy a high-quality, cinematic home theater experience with 4K Ultra HD, HDR10 technology and an incredible 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio
- 6-SEGMENT COLOR WHEEL: Experience richer colors and enhanced brightness with the six-segment color wheel; The RGBRGB color wheel brings accurate cinematic color to your home, reproducing movies, TV and games the way the director envisioned it
- BRIGHT, RELIABLE LASER: Laser technology delivers outstanding brightness up to 30,000 hours of light source life that maintains stunning image quality throughout its lifespan; 3,000 lumens of brightness enable lights-on viewing in a variety of rooms, any time of day
- ULTRA-SHORT THROW: The CinemaX P2’s space-saving, ultra-short throw design provides convenient placement for a huge screen experience – up to 120" image from only inches away
- EASY IMAGE SETUP: Using Optoma’s SmartFIT app, ensure easy place and play using your smartphone; the auto geometry correction system allows hassle-free image alignment; auto focus enables simple setup
Optoma GT780 Short Throw Projector for Gaming & Movies | HD Ready 720p + 1080p Support | Bright 3800 Lumens for Lights-on Viewing | 3D-Compatible | Speaker Built in (Renewed)
- HD READY: Experience a large, vibrant 720p resolution (with 1080p input) image – up to 300"; Rec.709 color gamut guarantees accurate reproduction of cinematic color exactly as the director intended
- SHORT THROW LENS: Experience a large 120" image projected from 4' 5" away, allowing placement closer to the screen – ideal for smaller spaces and easier installation
- LIGHTS-ON VIEWING: Enjoy an incredible 3,800 lumens of brightness in any room in your home; leave the lights on or keep it dim for a cinematic experience
- VERSATILE PROJECTION APPLICATIONS: Ideal for both outdoor or indoor use – bright image for summer backyard movie nights without having to wait till sunset; ideal for daytime movies indoors
- 15,000-HR LAMP LIFE: Enjoy up to 15,000 hours of lamp life enabling an average of 3 hours of viewing time every day 9+ years
Optoma ZW403 WXGA Professional Laser Projector | DuraCore Laser Light Source Up to 30,000 Hours | Crestron Compatible | 4K HDR Input | High Bright 4500 lumens | 2 Year Warranty, White
- DEPENDABLE LASER LIGHT SOURCE: DuraCore laser light source eliminates lamp and filter replacements for up to 30, 000 hours of low-cost and virtually maintenance-free operation; IPX6 dust resistance rating ensures optical engine durability Screen reader support enabled.
- 4K HDR INPUT: HDR10 and HLG technologies enable brigher whites and deeper black levels for an enhanced viewing experience of images and videos
- HIGH-BRIGHT, SUPERB PICTURE QUALITY: WXGA resolution (1280 x 800), an incredible 300, 000: 1 contrast ratio, and 4, 500 lumens of brightness combine to produce crystal-clear, detailed images for lights-on viewing in business, education, and digital signage applications
- ZOOM AND IMAGE CORRECTION: Zoom and vertical keystone correction enable flexible installations; project a 120" image from 10. 5 – 13. 8 feet away
- PORTRAIT and 360° PROJECTION: Ideal for digital signage applications, the ZW403 can be rotated 90 degrees to display a portrait image; the projector can display images over a 360° range along the horizontal axis
Optoma Portable LED Projector | 1000 lumens with Auto Focus | ML1050ST+
- COMPACT SIZE: Weighing under one pound, this palm sized mini projector is perfect for the road warrior; it fits easily in a briefcase or backpack to go anywhere
- EASY SET-UP WITH AUTO FOCUS: Simply place the projector and the auto focus sensor will project a sharp, detailed image with no hassle; when the projector or table is bumped, the image will refocus instantly
- SHORT THROW PROJECTION: Easily project in tighter spaces; the ML1050ST+'s short throw lens allows users to place the projector just a few feet away from the screen and still enjoy a large 100" image
- RGB LED light source with up to 30, 000 hour life
- LED LIGHT SOURCE: Enjoy up to 30, 000 hours of life with its brilliant LED lamp, an average of 5 hours a day for 16 plus years
ViewSonic 1080p Short Throw Projector with 3000 Lumens 22,000:1 DLP Dual HDMI USB C and Low Input Lag, Stream Netflix with Dongle (PX706HD)
2 used from $649.00
- SUPERSIZED MOVIES AND GAMES: Immersive theater-like experience in Full HD (1920x1080p) on a screen up to 300-inches
- CINEMATIC COLORS: Exclusive Color technology offers a wide color gamut for beautiful image production in nearly any environment
- SHORT THROW: With a short throw lens, this projector can be placed just inches away from a wall or screen to give you a huge image
- REDUCED INPUT LATENCY and Gaming Mode: Ideal for intense action-packed gaming, this projector delivers smooth images without delay
- LONG LAMP LIFE: Eco Mode allows the lamp to shine bright for up to 15,000 hours
Optoma LV130 Mini Projector, Bright and Ultra Portable LED Cinema in Your Pocket, 4.5 Hour Built-in Battery, HDMI, USB, DLP Projector with Amazing Colors
1 used from $204.00
- COMPACT DESIGN: A versatile ultra-portable mini projector for home, office, or outdoors in a compact, lightweight design; weighs less than 1 pound
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: A 6,700 mAh battery providing up to 4.5 hours of use enables anytime, anywhere large screen viewing such as outdoor movies or business meetings
- LED LIGHT SOURCE: Up to 30,000 hours of life from the 300-lumen LED lamp providing lower total cost of ownership; LED lamps last up to 7 times longer than traditional lamps which require more replacements
- POWER BANK FOR MOBILE DEVICES: The 1.0-amp USB port can charge mobile devices in a pinch
- HIGH CONTRAST RATIO: An incredible 100,000:1 contrast ratio ensures deep black levels
The best optoma short throw projectors brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the optoma short throw projectors from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the optoma short throw projectors I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying optoma short throw projectors
There are some things you should consider when buying a optoma short throw projectors. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a optoma short throw projectors. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
Make a list of the things you want in your optoma short throw projectors and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most optoma short throw projectorss fall within the price range of $ 1597.99 to $ 769. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Optoma GT1080HDR Short Throw Gaming Projector | Enhanced Gaming Mode for 1080P 120Hz Gaming at 8.4ms | 4K UHD Support | Play HDR for 4K and 1080P | High 3800 lumens for Day & Night Gaming, White.
If you want something medium range, choose Optoma CinemaX P2 Ultra Short Throw 4K UHD Laser Projector for Home Theater | 3000 Lumens | Superior Image with Laser & 6-Segment Color Wheel | Smart | Integrated Soundbar | Works with Alexa & Google. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Optoma Portable LED Projector | 1000 lumens with Auto Focus | ML1050ST+
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the optoma short throw projectors you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Optoma Portable LED Projector | 1000 lumens with Auto Focus | ML1050ST+
3. The brand
Buying the optoma short throw projectors from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your optoma short throw projectors to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a optoma short throw projectors from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
What is the best optoma short throw projectors?
The best optoma short throw projectors is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Optoma GT1080HDR Short Throw Gaming Projector | Enhanced Gaming Mode for 1080P 120Hz Gaming at 8.4ms | 4K UHD Support | Play HDR for 4K and 1080P | High 3800 lumens for Day & Night Gaming, White
Are there any good deals on optoma short throw projectors?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best optoma short throw projectors and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest optoma short throw projectors?
Although most of the cheaper optoma short throw projectors do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Optoma Portable LED Projector | 1000 lumens with Auto Focus | ML1050ST+
Where can I buy the optoma short throw projectors?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best optoma short throw projectors
We hope you liked the optoma short throw projectorss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,