How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen paste compound for heatsinks . We would recommend using Thermal Paste, SYY 2 Grams CPU Paste Thermal Compound Paste Heatsink for IC/Processor/CPU/All Coolers, 15.7W/m.k Carbon Based High Performance, Thermal Interface Material, CPU Thermal Paste as it is available at reasonable price
Best paste compound for heatsinks Review :
Thermal Paste, SYY 2 Grams CPU Paste Thermal Compound Paste Heatsink for IC/Processor/CPU/All Coolers, 15.7W/m.k Carbon Based High Performance, Thermal Interface Material, CPU Thermal Paste
- SAFETY APPLICATION: SYY is metal-free and non-conductive, which eliminates any risk of short circuit and adds more protection to the CPU and VGA card.
- BETTER THAN LIQUID METAL: Thermal Conductivity:15.7W/m-k, it is composed of carbon particles and has extremely high thermal conductivity. It ensures that the heat generated by the CPU or GPU is effectively dissipated.
- THERMAL COMPOUND: SYY thermal paste Edition 2020 formula has excellent component heat dissipation performance and has the stability to push the system to the limit.
- EASY TO APPLY: SYY thermal paste has ideal consistency and is very easy to use even for beginners.
- HIGH DURABILITY: In contrast to metal and silicon thermal conductive adhesives, SYY thermal paste 2020 will not compromise over time. After applying, you do not need to apply again because it will last at least 5 years.
StarTech.com 20g Tube CPU Thermal Paste Grease Compound for Heatsinks - heat grease - cpu paste - thermal compound (HEATGREASE20), White
- Ceramic-based compound containing silicone
- Thermal conductivity of more than 1.066 W/m-K
ARCTIC MX-4 (4 Grams) - Premium Performance Thermal Paste, Carbon Based High Performance, Heatsink Paste, Thermal Compound CPU for All Coolers, Thermal Interface Material
- WELL PROVEN QUALITY: The design of our thermal paste packagings has changed several times, the formula of the composition has remained unchanged, so our MX pastes have stood for high quality
- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE: ARCTIC MX-4 thermal paste is made of carbon microparticles, guaranteeing extremely high thermal conductivity. This ensures that heat from the CPU/GPU is dissipated quickly & efficiently
- SAFE APPLICATION: The MX-4 is metal-free and non-electrical conductive which eliminates any risks of causing short circuit, adding more protection to the CPU and VGA cards
- HIGH DURABILITY: In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the MX-4 does not compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it again as it will last at least for 8 years
- EASY TO APPLY: With an ideal consistency, the MX-4 is very easy to use, even for beginners
Wigbow Thermal Paste Heatsink Paste Carbon Based High Performance Thermal Compound CPU for All Coolers, Thermal Interface Material - High Durability - 4Grams 1Pack
- 1-pack of 4g Premium polysynthetic thermal compound,it’s :can be used on the rear side of the heat sink which has no thermal pad. It will improve the heat dispatch of your processor
- High stability & reliability polysynthetic thermal compound . non-volatile, non-corrosive, non-toxic, flame retardant
- High temperature resistance
- Easy apply to CPU & heatsinks or water-cooling solutions, Helps disperse heat from CPU to heatsink effectively.
GENNEL 100 Grams White Thermal Compound Paste, Silicone Heatsink Grease for CPU Radiator Coolers LED Chipset Cooling
- Helps disperse the heat from CPU to heatsink effectively.
- Suitable for: CPU, GPU ,heatsink, ovens, chipset, Xbox, High power LED and other PC components.
- High temperature resistance, Non-toxic, tasteless, non-corrosive .
- Thermal Conductivity: >1.63W/m-k , Thermal Resistance:
- Package Includes : 1 x GENNEL G104 100g White thermal grease paste, 1 x Thermal paste spatula
Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Cooling Compound Paste 3.5g Heatsink Paste High-Density Polysynthetic Silver with Bonus Tool (Arctic Silver with Bonus Tool)
1 used from $6.99
- Arctic Silver 5 contains over 88% thermally conductive filler by weight. In addition to micronized silver, Arctic Silver 5 also contains sub-micron zinc oxide, aluminum oxide and boron nitride particles.
- Its unique high-density filling of micronized silver and enhanced thermally conductive ceramic particles, Arctic Silver 5 provides a new level of performance and stability
- Bonus Tool will come in handy rather then getting your hands dirty
- Coverage Area: A 3.5g gram syringe contains enough compound to cover at least 15 to 25 small CPU cores, or 6 to 10 large CPU cores, or 2 to 5 heat plates. At a layer 0.003" thick, the 3.5g gram syringe will cover approximately 16 square inches.
- 3 to 12 degrees centigrade lower CPU full load core temperatures than standard thermal compounds or thermal pads when measured with a calibrated thermal diode imbedded in the CPU core
Zalman STC 8 Thermal Paste, 1.5g Superconducting CPU Thermal Compound for PC Coolers, Heatsink, IC, Computer Processor, Micro-Filler Density Technology, 8.3 W/m-k, High Viscosity 350-480 Pa.s (STC 8)
- EXCELLENT STABILITY: STC 8 thermal conductivity allows heat from CPU or any computer chips to cool down and very safe as there is no electrical conductivity: 8.3 W/m-k.
- MEASURING GRADUATION: Scale marking on the syringe allows accurate and visual measurement of the content while using or reusing the product.
- OPTIMAL VISCOSITY: Particle size technology provides optimal filler density to conveniently use on any type of computer chips. 350-480 Pa.s.
- EASY TO USE AND STORE: Syringe style is easy to use and rubber-cap prevents liquid content from being hardened over a period of time if reusing is needed
- OUTSTANDING DURABILITY: Fine micro particles fill up space between the heatsink and CPU to maximize cooling performance & RoHS Certified
Silver Thermal Grease CPU Heatsink Compound Paste Syringe (5-pack)
- Weight: 1.0g/tube
- Operation Temperature: -50/180°c
- Thermal Conductivity: >3.17W/m.k
- Thermal Resistance:
- 20% metal oxide compounds
ElecGear Replacement Internal Cooling Fan for PS4 Pro CUH-7xxx – CPU Heatsink Cooler, Playstation Thermal Compound Paste, TR8 Torx Security, PH0 Screwdriver Repair Teardown Tool Kit for PS4 Pro
- PS4 Pro Replacement internal CPU cooling fan – Nidec G95C12MS1CJ for PlayStation 4 Pro console. This model is the latest and upgraded edition. Interchangeable with previous model G95C12MS1AJ-56J14 (that is AJ) and Delta KSB1012H. Compatible with PS4 Pro edition with model number ✅CUH-70xx, ✅CUH-71xx and ✅CUH-72xx
- Brand-new, Sony PlayStation 4 authentic and 100% tested in perfect working condition; 3Pin DC12V PWM power plug; Well wrapped in industrial EPE protective bag and box. Repair tutorial is offered on ElecGear web site
- Top quality thermal compound paste is included to totally solve the heat problem of PlayStation 4. This is the ideal CPU heatsink grease, tested and selected with high thermal conductivity, low thermal resistance, metal-free, non-bleeding and 8 year durability
- TR8 Torx Security (T8 tamper proof screwdriver) and Phillips #0 cross screwdriver repair tool kit are included for console teardown and assembly operation. Also included is the disposable pre-moistened wipes which make quick and easy to safely remove the old thermal paste
- Packaging: 1*Nidec G95C12MS1CJ; 1*CPU Thermal Paste; 1*TR8 Torx Security screwdriver; 1*PH0 screwdriver; 1*Spudger; 1*Wipes. (Be noticed: This model is NOT compatible with first generation of ❌PS4 CUH-1xxx or ❌PS4 SLIM CUH-2xxx. Please check our shop for other two models.)
The popular paste compound for heatsinks brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the paste compound for heatsinks from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the paste compound for heatsinks I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Best paste compound for heatsinks – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a paste compound for heatsinks. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a paste compound for heatsinks. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
Make a list of the things you want in your paste compound for heatsinks and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most paste compound for heatsinkss fall within the price range of $ 5.98 to $ 3.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Thermal Paste, SYY 2 Grams CPU Paste Thermal Compound Paste Heatsink for IC/Processor/CPU/All Coolers, 15.7W/m.k Carbon Based High Performance, Thermal Interface Material, CPU Thermal Paste.
If you want something medium range, choose Wigbow Thermal Paste Heatsink Paste Carbon Based High Performance Thermal Compound CPU for All Coolers, Thermal Interface Material – High Durability – 4Grams 1Pack. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Zalman STC 8 Thermal Paste, 1.5g Superconducting CPU Thermal Compound for PC Coolers, Heatsink, IC, Computer Processor, Micro-Filler Density Technology, 8.3 W/m-k, High Viscosity 350-480 Pa.s (STC 8)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the paste compound for heatsinks you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Zalman STC 8 Thermal Paste, 1.5g Superconducting CPU Thermal Compound for PC Coolers, Heatsink, IC, Computer Processor, Micro-Filler Density Technology, 8.3 W/m-k, High Viscosity 350-480 Pa.s (STC 8)
3. The brand
Buying the paste compound for heatsinks from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your paste compound for heatsinks to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a paste compound for heatsinks from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
What is the best paste compound for heatsinks?
The best paste compound for heatsinks is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Thermal Paste, SYY 2 Grams CPU Paste Thermal Compound Paste Heatsink for IC/Processor/CPU/All Coolers, 15.7W/m.k Carbon Based High Performance, Thermal Interface Material, CPU Thermal Paste
Are there any good deals on paste compound for heatsinks?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best paste compound for heatsinks and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest paste compound for heatsinks?
Although most of the cheaper paste compound for heatsinks do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Zalman STC 8 Thermal Paste, 1.5g Superconducting CPU Thermal Compound for PC Coolers, Heatsink, IC, Computer Processor, Micro-Filler Density Technology, 8.3 W/m-k, High Viscosity 350-480 Pa.s (STC 8)
Where can I buy the paste compound for heatsinks?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best paste compound for heatsinks
We hope you liked the paste compound for heatsinkss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,