How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen narrow wheelchair . We would recommend using Troy Technologies | Flux Slim-Line Narrow Daily Wheelchair (Standard-w/o handrings, Push Handle or footplates) as it is available at reasonable price
Top 9 best narrow wheelchair review:
Troy Technologies | Flux Slim-Line Narrow Daily Wheelchair (Standard-w/o handrings, Push Handle or footplates)
- This narrow daily living wheelchair easily navigates limited spaces and tight corners. It even fits through bathroom doors! Move freely within the confines of a smaller home or workstation without sacrificing comfort.
- COMFORTABLE | 3” padded seat cushion and ventilated back. Waterfall-contoured design to help reduce stress on your knees and improve leg circulation. Contoured seat dissipates pressure points and contoured back provides precise lumbar support.
- EASY TO MANEUVER | At a slim 21.5” wide with extra-large 20″ rear wheels, a sturdy steel base and medical grade 5” front casters, the FLUX Slime-Line provides easy movement around your home or office.
- EASY TO ADJUST | The chair is equipped with pneumatic height adjustment to adapt to any body type.
Portable Folding Wheelchair, Travel Wheelchair with handbrake, Ultra-Light Wheelchair for The Elderly and Children (with Bag)
- Unfolded size: 34.2" x 32.6" x 18.9"; folded size: 15"*29.5", bearing capacity: 220 pounds, wheelchair net weight 16.5 pounds.
- Wheelchair material: The lightweight frame is made of aluminum alloy, which is easy to carry. The tires are made of solid PVC, two front wheels 6 inches, two rear wheels 8 inches, the seat height is 19.2 inches, and the seat width is 16 inches.
- Stable structure: The high-quality aluminum alloy is strong and light at the same time, the tower-shaped three-dimensional frame distributes the force, and the thickened frame is strong enough. And is equipped with a seat belt to improve safety.
- Humanity design: free of installation and ready to use, the pull-up buckle is easy to operate, the integrated handbrake is convenient and quick to use, the seat cushion adopts a honeycomb hollow design, and it is breathable and easy to remove and wash.
- This portable wheelchair is a perfect travel wheelchair because it is easy to fold and fits easily into the trunk of a car. It can be carried on board an airplane.
Drive Medical SSP118FA-SF Silver Sport 1 Folding Transport Wheelchair with Full Arms and Removable Swing-Away Footrest, Black
- Lightweight Folding Wheelchair: Our folding wheelchairs for adults make independent mobility easy via specialized features like a carry pocket on the backrest and folding back canes for transport and storage
- Easy To Transport: Constructed of powder coated silver vein steel frame, our transport chairs for seniors and adults weigh only 37.6 lbs making it durable, lightweight, attractive, and easy to clean
- Superior Support: Enhanced with nylon upholstery, our wheelchairs also feature padded arms for comfortable and dependable support
- Durable Design: This portable wheelchair features urethane tires mounted on composite wheels that provide durability and low maintenance; comes with push to lock wheel locks
- Dimensions: 43.5 inches in length x 24 inches in width x 36 inches in height; width: 11 inches (closed); seat: 15.75 inches in depth x 18 inches in width x 19.5 inches in height; armrest: 8 inches in height; weight capacity: 250 lbs
Drive Medical Blue Streak Ultra-Lightweight Wheelchair With Flip-Backs Arms & Swing-Away Footrests
- Lightweight Folding Wheelchair: Our cutting-edge wheelchairs for adults make independent mobility enjoyable via specialized features
- Customizable Support: Our ultralight wheelchairs feature detachable desk arms and premium swing-away leg rests for customized support
- Comfortable & Easy To Clean: This bariatric wheelchair comes equipped with an 18” easy-to-clean padded nylon seat designed to provide lasting comfort
- Durable Design: This transport wheelchair features durable tires enhanced with push-to-lock functionality for added safety; Portable wheelchair comes with calf straps
- Dimensions: Overall: 42” x 24” x 36”; Closed: 12.5” W; Seat: 16” x 18” x 19.5”; Armrest: 8”H; Weight capacity: 250 lbs
NOVA Medical Products 327 Lightweight Transport Chair, 17",Dark Blue
- Weight capacity - 300lbs.
- Seat dimensions - 15"w x 16"d
- Seat height - 19". Arm height from seat-10 inch. Back height from seat-20 inch
- Dimensions overall open: H 40.5 x W 20.5 in Inches. Dimensions overall Folded: 30 H x 11 W x 26 D in Inches. Seat Width: 16.5 Inches.
- Closed overall width - 9". Seat width between arms - 14.5 inches
Drive Medical K316DFA-SF Cruiser III Lightweight Folding Wheelchair with Flip Back Detachable Full Arms and Elevating Leg Rest, Black
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- Comes with swing-away footrests or elevating leg rests with tool-free adjustable length riggings
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort ; Nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy-to-clean ; Composite, Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
Drive Medical Lightweight Expedition Transport Wheelchair with Hand Brakes, Red
- Lightweight Folding Wheelchair: Our super-light folding wheelchairs for adults fold flat for easy transport; handy lever on the chair back makes it easy and convenient to fold back down
- Portable Wheelchair: Made of lightweight aluminum, our transport chairs for seniors and adults weigh only 17 lbs and collapse like conventional folding chairs for simple storage and transportation
- Superior Support: Enhanced with nylon upholstery, our ultralight wheelchairs also feature padded armrests and fold-down footrests for comfortable and dependable support
- Durable Design: This lightweight wheelchair features 12-inch flat-free rear wheels; rolling wheelchair also includes companion activated wheel locks and seat belt
- Dimensions: folded: 38 inches in height x 10.75 inches in width; seat: 19 inches in width x 16 inches in depth; armrest: 8 inches in height; weight capacity: 300 lbs
Medline - MDS806550E Lightweight & User-Friendly Wheelchair With Flip-Back, Desk-Length Arms & Elevating Leg Rests for Extra Comfort, Black, 18" Seat
- Flip-back, desk-length arms make it easy to navigate under tables. Elevating leg rests enhance comfort and remove easily
- Breathable nylon upholstery is soft and comfortable
- Premium welds ensure reliability and durability
- Smooth-rolling Mag wheels with low-maintenance flat-free tires; foot-powered movement with 2” seat-height adjustments (hemi-height)
- 300-Lb. Weight capacity. 33-lb. Product weight, without leg rests. Latex free; Not MRI safe
yuwell Ultra Lightweight Transport Wheelchair for The Elderly and Children,15 lbs
- With hand brake for easy control and safer.
- Transport Chair Super-Light Folding with Carry Bag
- It can be carried on board after folding.
- Made of aluminum alloy, it is durable and resistant to oxidation.
- The wheelchair size is more suitable for body sizes up to 165 pounds.
The best narrow wheelchair brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the narrow wheelchair from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the narrow wheelchair I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Best narrow wheelchair – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a narrow wheelchair. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a narrow wheelchair. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
Make a list of the things you want in your narrow wheelchair and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most narrow wheelchairs fall within the price range of $ 599.99 to $ 140.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Troy Technologies | Flux Slim-Line Narrow Daily Wheelchair (Standard-w/o handrings, Push Handle or footplates).
If you want something medium range, choose Drive Medical Blue Streak Ultra-Lightweight Wheelchair With Flip-Backs Arms & Swing-Away Footrests. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Drive Medical Lightweight Expedition Transport Wheelchair with Hand Brakes, Red
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the narrow wheelchair you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Drive Medical Lightweight Expedition Transport Wheelchair with Hand Brakes, Red
3. The brand
Buying the narrow wheelchair from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your narrow wheelchair to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a narrow wheelchair from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
What is the best narrow wheelchair?
The best narrow wheelchair is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Troy Technologies | Flux Slim-Line Narrow Daily Wheelchair (Standard-w/o handrings, Push Handle or footplates)
Are there any good deals on narrow wheelchair?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best narrow wheelchair and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest narrow wheelchair?
Although most of the cheaper narrow wheelchair do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Drive Medical Lightweight Expedition Transport Wheelchair with Hand Brakes, Red
Where can I buy the narrow wheelchair?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best narrow wheelchair
We hope you liked the narrow wheelchairs that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,