How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen energy star dehumidifier . We would recommend using Gree Dehumidifier 21 Pint for up to 1500 Sq.ft, Energy Star Dehumidifier for Bathroom, Basement, Bedroom with Intelligent Humidity Control, LED Control panel, Quiet Design, Continuous Drainage as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Top 9 best energy star dehumidifier review:
Gree Dehumidifier 21 Pint for up to 1500 Sq.ft, Energy Star Dehumidifier for Bathroom, Basement, Bedroom with Intelligent Humidity Control, LED Control panel, Quiet Design, Continuous Drainage
- 21 Pint/Day: The Gree dehumidifier can remove up to 21 pints of water every 24 hours. A lower humidity level allows your AC system to work more efficiently because it's easier to change the temperature of dry air compared to moist, super-humid air.
- HUMIDITY LEVEL MONITORING: After choosing a target humidity level the control panel will display the current humidity level. The dehumidifier will power off after reaching the target you set. To set the unit for continuous operation, press the minus button until the control panel displays "NS." The dehumidifier will run until the drain bucket is full, which will never happen if you have the continuous drain set up.
- QUIET DESIGN: This dehumidifier is so quiet you might even forget it's there. Sound Pressure Level down to 42 dB, Quieter than private suburban street or a normal conversation at home.
- SMART DESIGN: For a more convenient user experience, Gree dehumidifiers are equipped with Auto Shut Off and Auto restart. If the bucket is full or missing for more than three minutes, an alarm will sound. The Water Level Control Switch will shut off the dehumidifier when the bucket is full, removed, or not replaced in the proper position. After power outage or interruption, this device will automatically restart in the settings last used after the power is restored.
- Energy-Star rating: Since it is Energy-Star rated, this dehumidifier will quickly remove moisture from the air without running up your utility bill. Energy Star appliances are not just better for the environment, they also cost 30% less to operate compared to non-Energy Star appliances.
hOmeLabs 3,000 Sq. Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier for Large Rooms and Basements
- 3,000 sq ft Large Dehumidifier: Our dehumidifier removes up to 35 pints (50 Pint 2012 DOE Standard) of water from the air per day. This moisture-removing beast is fit for any basement, cellar, or large room, and its Energy Star certified, so it quickly and effectively absorbs moisture without racking up your energy bill.
- Designed For The Modern Home: That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek clean look, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won’t drown out your current binge-watching obsession.
- Super Easy To Use: Dehumidifiers don’t need to be complicated, so ours isn’t. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. Don’t got time for that? There’s also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included; we recommend a ⅝” diameter garden hose with an internally threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security.
- Eliminates Moistness & Odor: Moist is a bad word. Our portable dehumidifier reduces odors and moisture through its built-in pump compressor. It also features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed from Normal Air CFM 165 (cubic feet per minute) to High Air CFM 188 for maximum moisture removal and odor reduction.
- Important Things To Know - Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that’s how they absorb the moisture). This product won’t work in the same room as an evaporative cooler and is intended for spaces between 1,500 and 3,000 square feet. It measures 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches, has a 1.8-gallon water tank capacity, and removes up to 35 pints of moisture from the air per day.
BLACK+DECKER 3000 Sq. Ft. Dehumidifier for Large Spaces and Basements, Energy Star Certified, BDT30WTB
- 3000 SQUARE FOOT COVERAGE: This portable dehumidifier (13.19“ x 9.65” x 19.88”) covers up to 3000 sq. ft. Our compact safe humidifier (32.67 lbs.) reduces humidity and dust in your home and removes up to 30 pints a day with an 8-pint removable tank.
- NVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: This Energy Star dehumidifier comes with a removeable, washable mesh filter. Unlike many commercial dehumidifiers, this humidity controller uses environmentally friendly R4110a refrigerant at 4.76 oz.
- SAFETY ENSURED: This dehumidifier has 8-pint bucket comes with a water level indicator. Built-in indicator light and audible alert system notifies when full. This device also comes with 3.28 ft. drain hose for continuous (high to low) feed drain.
- SMART TECHNOLOGY: Our dehumidifier small has top mounted electronic control panel with adjustable humidistat with LED digital display. Operating temperature is 41° – 89.6° Fahrenheit with adjustable humidistat at 35%-80%.
- QUALITY GUARANTEE: This RV dehumidifier also comes with a 1-year warranty for parts and labor for manufacturing defects only. This dehumidifier for home also comes with 4 casters so you can easily transport into any room up to 3000 sq. ft.
GE Energy Star Portable Dehumidifier 50 Pint | Perfect for Bedroom, Basement & Garage | Ideal for High Humidity Areas | Built-in Pump Eliminates Need to Check Water Levels, Grey
- 50 PINT – This GE Energy Star dehumidifier removes 50 pints of moisture from the air every day. This model is ideal for wet rooms, with excessive moisture, anywhere in the home or basement.
- BUILT-IN PUMP – The built-in pump with an included hose, allows water to be drained to any convenient location up to 16 feet away. This feature eliminates the need to check in on the water level in the bucket, and the need to empty the bucket periodically.
- EMPTY BUCKET ALARM – This feature alerts you if the bucket, which has a capacity of 1.8 gallons, is full or missing. The alarm will sound for 10 seconds to let you know it's time to empty or replace the bucket.
- CLEAN FILTER ALERT - The unit works best with a clean filter, so we'll remind you when it's time to clean it.
- EASE OF USE: The pocket handles make it easy to transport between rooms. Other features like the adjustable humidistat, 3 fan speeds, auto restart and auto defrost features provide ease of use and effective moisture removal from wet rooms.
CHIONE 4,500 Sq. Ft. Energy Star Certified Dehumidifier with Pump for Moisture Removal - Eliminates 50 Pints of Water a Day Making It Ideal for Basements, Bathrooms, Bedrooms, and Garages (White)
- 4,500 SQ. FT. DEHUMIDIFIER – CHIONE's dehumidifier is able to remove 50 Pints of moisture a day and adjust humidity from 35% to 85% to create the perfect amount of humidity in your basement, bathroom, bedroom, office, or garage. Maintaining a healthy 30%-50% humidity range has never been easier!
- ENERGY STAR CERTIFIED EFFICIENCY – With Energy Star certification this dehumidifier meets high standards of efficiency performance to provide you savings. It also includes an on/off 24 hour timer to run when you want and has a filter cleaning notification light after 250 hours of use to get the most out of your dehumidifier.
- EASY SETUP & DRAINAGE – With its compact design, built-in rotatable wheels, and handles you can easily place this dehumidifier anywhere you need it most. Large water tank holds up to 1.6 gallon and will notify you when it's full or press the “Pump” button to divert water out to either the basement window or into the sink with the included drain hose. Dehumidifier will also notify you when reusable filter needs cleaning.
- WIRELESS CONTROLLED - With the Net Home Plus App you can use your phone as a remote control to quickly change humidity settings, turn on/off the multiple settings, and check operations of the dehumidifier. It's the perfect way to always have whatever room be the right moisture for optimal comfort.
- INCREDIBLE FEATURES & 1 YEAR WARRANTY - Features include auto restart function limiting disruption due to power outages, "Turbo" mode to increase the fan speed for maximum moisture removal, auto defrost function to prevent collected water from being frozen, and a "Pump" option to divert water out to a basement window or sink. Includes 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty.
Midea 1,500 Sq. Ft. Energy Star Certified Dehumidifier with Reusable Air Filter 22 Pint 2019 DOE (Previously 30 Pint) - Ideal For Basements, Medium to Large Rooms and Bathrooms (White)
1 used from $129.81
- 1,500 SQ FT DEHUMIDIFIER – Our dehumidifier is able to collect 20 pint (30 pint 2012 DOE standard) of water a day and adjust humidity from 35% to 85%, perfect for use in basement, bathroom, bedroom, or crawlspace. Maintaining a healthy 45%-55% humidity range has never been easier. Please note: depending on the climate in your area, as well as room size, you may need to purchase a larger unit for best effect
- INNOVATIVE FEATURES – Auto restart function limits disruption due to power outages by engaging your chosen settings as soon as power is restored. The auto defrost function prevents the collected water from being frozen and doing harm to the machine. Power supply:1Ph, 115V-, 60Hz
- QUIET AND CONTINUOUS OPERATION – A maximum 51 decibel limit enables low volume operation equivalent to a quiet conversation. Meanwhile, with Energy Star certification, the unit features a continuous dehumidification mode designed to keep your home at the proper humidity level 24/7
- EASY MAINTENANCE – Easily empty the included tank (0. 8 gallon) when it’s full, or simply connect a standard . 75 inch female garden hose (not included) to the built in socket for gravity fed continuous draining. Meanwhile, a reusable filter preserves air quality without expensive replacement parts
- WORLDWIDE - Midea is the world’s largest provider of air conditioning products. As a testament to our dedication to quality, we offer a one year parts and labor on this product
Honeywell, White TP50WK Energy Star Dehumidifier for Medium Basement & Living Room up to 3000 Square Feet with Anti-Spill Design & Filter Change Alert, 30-Pint
4 used from $200.55
- Energy Star qualified dehumidifier removes moisture with less energy than conventional dehumidifiers
- Removes up to 30 pints of moisture (50 pint 2012 DOE standard) from the air every 24 hours in a room up to 3,000 square feet.
- Controls humidity for a more comfortable home environment
- Smart digital humidistat control system automatically senses room moisture levels and activates dehumidification
- LED digital display indicates room temperature, humidity level and timer settings
ALORAIR Basement/Crawl Space Dehumidifiers Removal 120 PPD (Saturation), 55 Pint Commercial Dehumidifier, Energy Star Listed, 5 Years Warranty, Auto Defrosting, cETL, Optional Remote Monitoring
- Energy Star Certified Dehumidifier-quickly and effectively removes moisture with less energy than conventional dehumidifiers without racking up the energy bill, saving money. It will be the best crawl space/basement dehumidifier you will ever use. Remove 55 pints per day at AHAM condition，120 Pint at saturation, up to 1,300 sq. ft, fit for any basement, crawl space, storage areas, garage, large room, or commercial use.
- Automatic Defrost-a quick and efficient defrosting process, truly makes the dehumidifier able to work at a low temperature (36 degrees Fahrenheit), if frost is detected on the coils, an automatic defrost cycle runs to avoid frost build-up and issues associated with that build up. It makes the unit work continuously and efficiently without periodic stopping during the defrosting process, saving energy and making the unit last longer.
- INTERNAL CORROSION PROTECTION-an advanced technology to minimize corrosion and freon leakage, as you know, in dehumidification applications, there is always get oxide, hydroxide, or sulfide; regular coils get corrosion and freon leakage quickly; this innovative feature extends the life of the coils by providing protection against, maintaining the coil’s heat transferability.
- DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN HOME-for the satisfaction, we designed this professional dehumidifier with the modern consumer in mind. All special features make it the best for crawlspace, basement, and commercial applications, auto defrosting system, optional Remote control system, MERV-8 filter, Low-temperature operation, C-ETL, and Energy Star listed.
- 5 Years Warranty-energy efficient & safety tested. Our sentinel HD55 dehumidifier is energy star certified and is fully compliant with the electrical safety ETL. Every AlorAir dehumidifier comes with a 5-year warranty with a professional customer support team ready to assist at any time. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, you deserve the best after-sales service.
Shinco 1,500 Sq.Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier, Ideal for Medium Living Room, Basements, Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Auto or Manual Continuous Drain, Quietly Remove Moisture & Control Humidity
- ✅【POWERFUL DEHUMIDIFIER】- ENERGY STAR certified dehumidifier removes 30 Pints per day (Please note: under 86°F, 90%RH condition,the max dehumidification capacity up to 60 pints) of water a day and adjust humidity from 80% to 30%, Perfect for use in Home, Basement, Cellar, Garage, Bedroom, Bathroom.
- ✅【QUIET AND ENERGY-SAVING】- This Energy Star certified dehumidifier is fit to quickly and effectively absorb moisture with minimal energy consumption in medium to large rooms, without racking up your energy bill. Energy Star appliances are not just better for the environment, they also cost 30% less to operate compared to non-Energy Star appliances.48 dB peak sound so that you hardly notice it's there. In general, 50 decibels is probably just as loud as normal conversation.
- ✅【EASY TO USE】- Adjust to the ideal dehumidification setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, it will automatically shut-off (Water Tank Capacity 4L) . If you don't have time, you can choose continuous drainage mode. You can use the gravity drain hose connection to empty water into your sump pump or floor drain, eliminating the need to empty the collected water by hand every few hours.(Length of hose: 1.96ft)
- ✅【GREAT CONVENIENCE】- Quickly dry clothes with one button. If experience a power outage due to a storm, you do not want to have to go around resetting all of your appliances and electronic devices. Shinco dehumidifiers will revert back to their previous set. The LED screen visually shows current room humidity levels and your desired target humidity. You can change the fan speed, set a 2/4 hour sleep timer, auto defrost in low temperature environment. Easy to move, removable water reservoir.
- ✅【Perfect After Service】- All of Shinco Dehumidifiers are covered with 30-Days Money Back, 1 Year Warranty and lifetime expert tech support. If you have any problems, please CONTACT our team to get help.we will reply to you within 24 hours and help you solve the problems.
The popular energy star dehumidifier brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the energy star dehumidifier from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the energy star dehumidifier I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the energy star dehumidifier in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a energy star dehumidifier. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a energy star dehumidifier. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
Make a list of the things you want in your energy star dehumidifier and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most energy star dehumidifiers fall within the price range of $ 135.99 to $ 217.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Gree Dehumidifier 21 Pint for up to 1500 Sq.ft, Energy Star Dehumidifier for Bathroom, Basement, Bedroom with Intelligent Humidity Control, LED Control panel, Quiet Design, Continuous Drainage.
If you want something medium range, choose GE Energy Star Portable Dehumidifier 50 Pint | Perfect for Bedroom, Basement & Garage | Ideal for High Humidity Areas | Built-in Pump Eliminates Need to Check Water Levels, Grey. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Honeywell, White TP50WK Energy Star Dehumidifier for Medium Basement & Living Room up to 3000 Square Feet with Anti-Spill Design & Filter Change Alert, 30-Pint
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the energy star dehumidifier you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Honeywell, White TP50WK Energy Star Dehumidifier for Medium Basement & Living Room up to 3000 Square Feet with Anti-Spill Design & Filter Change Alert, 30-Pint
3. The brand
Buying the energy star dehumidifier from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your energy star dehumidifier to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a energy star dehumidifier from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
What is the best energy star dehumidifier?
The best energy star dehumidifier is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Gree Dehumidifier 21 Pint for up to 1500 Sq.ft, Energy Star Dehumidifier for Bathroom, Basement, Bedroom with Intelligent Humidity Control, LED Control panel, Quiet Design, Continuous Drainage
Are there any good deals on energy star dehumidifier?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best energy star dehumidifier and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest energy star dehumidifier?
Although most of the cheaper energy star dehumidifier do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Honeywell, White TP50WK Energy Star Dehumidifier for Medium Basement & Living Room up to 3000 Square Feet with Anti-Spill Design & Filter Change Alert, 30-Pint
Where can I buy the energy star dehumidifier?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best energy star dehumidifier
We hope you liked the energy star dehumidifiers that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,